OKIRA Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Congratulations!!. The results for awards have been announced yesterdayat New Delhi.
GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS sometimes requires enduring Extreme Discomfort, and that when REAL LEADERSHIP is TESTED, VALIDATED & PROVEN.After a rigorous nomination process, tough internal external audit, deep analysis and top level juries judgement, you are selected as WINNER among 698 applications received across the World. The jury were highly impressed with the level of activities undertaken by yourself / organization. You have the passion to CHANGE LIVES.
On behalf of Six Sigma Healthcare Excellence Award Committee, wish to convey our felicitations and the decision of the Eminent Jury for the most prestigious Six Sigma Healthcare Excellence Awards-2019 in the category.
Innovative Start-up of the year
In recognition of your achievements, diligence and sustained contributions to the healthcare delivery system. You are the talent magnet in healthcare, your contribution and leadership is highly appreciable, you have the capacity to translate your vision into reality.
This honor will be conferred at the Six Sigma Healthcare Excellence Awards function being held at Hotel PULLMAN, 2 IGI Airport GMR Hospitality District Asset No 02, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, on Thursday, 26th December 2019, and Timing: 9AM to 6PM in the presence of more than 1400 - 1500 healthcare leaders like
Leaders Who Inspire Healthcare KEY NOTE SPEAKER
Prof. Dr. Randeep Guleria, Director at AIIMS, Delhi
Padama Bhushan Maj HPS Ahluwalia, Chairman Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, Delhi
Prof. Dr. Ravikant, Director - AIIMS, Rishikesh
- Air Marshal Dr. Pawan Kapoor, FMR DGMS- Airforce
- Prof. Dr. D.S Rana, Chairman, Sir Gangaram Hospital, Delhi
- Prof. Dr. M.C Misra, Former Director, AIIMS, Delhi
- Dr. Dharminder Nagar, CEO, Paras Hospital, Gurugram
- Prof. Anupam Sibal, Group Medical Director, Apollo Hospital
- Dr. Shakti Kumar Gupta, Medical Superintendent (RPC), AIIMS, Delhi
- Dr. Pradeep Bhardwaj, CEO, Six Sigma Healthcare Group
- DR. D. R. RAI, FMR – Vice President, IMA
- DR. RAJA DUTTA
- MR SONU SHARMA, Inspirational Speaker
- Dr. Shigeru Suganami, Founder & President of AMDA – Association of Medical Doctors of Asia
- Prof Dr. Nguyen Van Sau, Director of Institute of Vietnam Buddha Yoga Research and Application
REAL HERO OF THE NATION
GENERAL BIPIN RAWAT, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, YSM, SM, VSM, ADC
Chief of Army Staff & Chairman of the Chiefs of Staff Committee.
CONFIRMED GUEST OF HONOUR
- DR. HARSH VARDHAN, Union Minister - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Science & Technology & Ministry of Earth Sciences
- SH. RAMESH POKHRIYAL ‘NISHANK’, Union Minister - Human Resource Development
- SH. TRIVENDRA SINGH RAWAT, Chief Minister of Uttarakhand
- SH. ANURAG SINGH THAKUR, Minister of State for Finance and Corporate Affairs.
- SH. ASHWINI KUMAR CHOUBEY, Union Minister of State Health and Family Welfare
- SH. ARJUN RAM MEGHWAL, Union Minister of State, Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs; and Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
- SH. PRAMOD SAWANT, Chief Minister of GOA
- SH. JAGAT PRAKASH NADDA, Member of Rajya Sabha, President of the Bharatiya Janta Party
- SH. MANISH SISODIA, Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi
- SH. SATYENDAR JAIN, Cabinet Minister , Health, Industries, Power, Public Works Department, Home and Urban Development, Government of Delhi
- K. K. SHAILAJA, Minister of Health and Social Welfare of Kerala state
- SH. BHUPINDER SINGH HOODA, Former Chief Minister of Haryana
- SH. PRATAPRAO JADHAV, Member of Parliament, Chairperson, Standing Committee on Rural Development
CHAIRMAN SIX SIGMA BOARD
Dr. KIRIT PREMJIBHAI SOLANKI
Member of Parliament: Ahmedabad West, Gujarat
Chairman: Parliamentary Committee, Welfare of Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes
Chairman: Board of Advisory Six Sigma Healthcare
PROUD MAKERS OF INDIA AS SPECIAL GUEST
Sub. Maj. YOGENDRA SINGH YADAV, Param Vir Chakra
Capt. BANA SINGH, Param Vir Chakra
CELEBRITIES AS SPECIAL GUEST
BHUMI PEDNEKAR, Indian film actress
PRAVEEN KUMAR (BHEEM), Indian film actor
JYOTI KISANGE AMGE, World’s smallest living woman, Guinness World Records.
Team Six Sigma Healthcare congratulates you and your associates for this great achievement and hopes that this will spur you towards greater achievements and prove to be a beacon for others to follow in your footsteps.